Options

Exam 71-625 (Beta exam)

Well, I just take the 71-625 today, there is my resume. icon_cool.gif

Score: Not yet cause it's a beta, I must wait at least 8 weeks
Sim: 0
Questions: 53
Duration: 180 min
Training: Vista computer, Windows Home Server (WHS) and a Xbox 360.
Earned Credentials: MCTS: Windows Vista Connected Experience: Home Theater for Technologists
Feeling: harder than the 71-625, but if you have already pass the 70-620 or 70-621, you'll just have to pratice a little on WHS.

Knowledges: Backup and restoration on WHS, Media Center, Xbox360 Extender, Firewall, Parental control, WIFI, Network Center, Security (user Rights, Administrator Rights), Hardware Requierement.

NB: 71-625 is a beta version of the 70-625 which is not available for the moment

Comments

• Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Thanks for the info... I signed up for this one to try on February 4th.
  • Options
    kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    May The Force Be With You icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    OK... Most the exam seemed like it was more common sense than anything.

that said....

I would be surprised if I did horrible on this one.
    I think I'm somewhere in the might have passed/might not have... It will be close category.

There were a few questions that stumped me.
  • Options
    Well, not saying for sure yet, but Prometrics Candidate History shows that I passed this one! I've been checking daily since I found out that prometric was going to be releasing the scores this month. It's about time! They scored this beta! I have 5 other Betas I took within the past month, i wonder how long those will take! Hoo Ha!

:D
  • Options
    OK, it is official on my MCP transcript now
    70-625 TS: Windows Vista Connected Experience: Consumer Technology Integrator

They don't have this one showing up as an MCTS (yet) I hope they do though, I would to add more letters after my name icon_lol.gif

It would be nice to add a different looking cert on my wall at work.... All the CompTia and MS certs are so similar that my wall looks a bit boring. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Quit bringing this up. I get hit by a little dyslexia each time and think the results for my 71-652 are in. Knock it off!

I mean... congratulations :D