Options

Slain the Beast today

DjScientistDjScientist Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed The Beast today with 880. Wasn't that bad as i was fully prepared after reading from here some suggestion on how to kill the beast,so i didn't wanna get bruised.

Honestly,291 is not bad as some people make it sound.But it is challenging and very broad,thats for sure.Take ur time,go thru the Ms Press,back to back and make sure u understand the concept,thats what matters. Grab an additional book to supplement the knowledge, just to make sure you are confident enough.

Well,i was ready for war...I used Ms Press supplementing it with CBT Nuggets videos,Learnkey,Testout and went through a couple of Transcender questions.
Had a simple lab with 2 machines configured with Virtual PC each. Took 2months+, studying everyday for like 4 hrs minimun. I am not working as i just finished my degree and am taking all my time to know my stuff.

Taking a break as i am moving to a different country and 284 will be next to complete my MCSA track.

Goodluck to those who will be taking the beast, take ur time and get it off ur track..
Working on 293:

Comments

• Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Congratulations, that is a nice score on a difficult test.

Good luck with your move.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    Good job! I will be taking mine in March and am so freaking scared of this beast.
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on passing 70-291, it's definitely not a test to take lightly. Enjoy the breather, (and the move,) and good luck on 70-284.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats! Good score!