Options

ICSW Thursday(Passed)....ONT next week

remerolleremerolle Member Posts: 72 ■■■□□□□□□□
After reviewing the material as much as possible (it is nice not working and thus devoting ALL of my time towards studying). My ICSW scheduled for Thursday at 2. ONT will probably be scheduled for Wednesday of next week. These two sections of the CCNP do not seem that bad compared to the BSCI & BCMSN. I over prepared for those two by getting into CCIE details about each topic. I feel that further prepared me for these two tests. And the ICSW is so basic with regards to security. My CCSP class last year helped me conquer these topics. All that is left for tomorrow is reviewing my blueprint and going through some minor weak points.

One of my courses this semester my CCIE course to be exact, is requiring I complete my CCNP by the 31st. We shall see.....

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif

Sounds like you have it covered! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Good luck! I hope to join you and have these last two knocked out in the next two months.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck!
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
  • Options
    I passed, came home and immediately started reviewing the ONT blueprint to assess my weaknesses. 1 more till CCNP....
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats! Good luck on the next one!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

You can save the beer from this one for your CCNP celebration after the next exam! Good Luck! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    MACattackMACattack Member Posts: 121
    Hey dude, can you give me any suggestion which book or materials do I need for this exam...
    anyway, congrats....
    I got 2 more two go and I will take this coming MARCH....
  • Options
    CBT Nuggets, along with the Cisco self study books for each course. I also used the Cisco Networking Academy material and examinations to help prepare me (you would need to find a school that offers the courses). You could be just fine with the self study books, but I find I understand more if I watch the videos first and then read the book.

Oh yea, do not forget to go over the blueprint on Cisco.com!