Options

Passed!

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the test! only just really, i got a 728 on my score. Ill hopefully get better next time cause i didnt know what to expect for the first time, more nervous about that i think.

Anyways, thats for all the talk so far! im not sure where to go now... any suggestions? i thought 270? or should i skip that n do vista?

help! lol.
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif

Don't worry about the score. A pass is a pass. MS often words questions in a tricky manner, and the format can trip you up if you're not used to it.

Vista will slowly take over in time, and the exam can be applied towards the MCSE, MCSA, and the 2008 MCITP tracks. If you work, or are going to work, in an XP environment, go with XP since the knowledge will aid you in your day-to-day activities. Otherwise, I'd recommend that you go with Vista.
  • Options
    bojo387bojo387 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass Wedge!
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    wedge did you happen to play Tribes2?
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cheers guys! 70-270 then next eh?

in answer to brad- /s question: never played the game, you must be thinking of sombody else lol.
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops