Options

Not that anyone else would care..

CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
But we just hired on a "just a slightly smarter person than a CCNP" :P
Its a friend of our Email Admin who said he really knows is stuff.
We really didnt have a real good network guy so im excited that i can get straight up help when needed. (no offence to anyone here at TE.)
I hope this might help me get my butt in gear.
:D:D:D
A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.

Comments

• Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What's a "Written CCIE"?

Somone who has only passed the written exam is not a CCIE, only 10% of the way there icon_wink.gif
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dtlokee wrote:
    What's a "Written CCIE"?

Somone who has only passed the written exam is not a CCIE, only 10% of the way there icon_wink.gif

Yup, the written is basically just a ticket to the dance! :Dicon_wink.gif Well, maybe a bit more than that.....
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

c0d3_w0lfc0d3_w0lf Member Posts: 117
    From looking at the objectives, it seems to me that the CCIE Written is basically just a slightly harder version of the CCNP compressed all into one exam (which adds some difficulty in and of itself.)

Of course, I could be talking out my butt since I haven't even finished my CCNP yet... :P
    There is nothing that cannot be acheived.
  • Options
    CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    dtlokee wrote:
    What's a "Written CCIE"?

Wow, talk about knocking me off my horse =p but he is still a CCNP which i am still happy to have at our work :):o
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • Options
    c0d3_w0lfc0d3_w0lf Member Posts: 117
    Cessation wrote:
    dtlokee wrote:
    What's a "Written CCIE"?

Wow, talk about knocking me off my horse =p but he is still a CCNP which i am still happy to have at our work :):o

Didn't mean to knock ya, just havin' some fun. :) A CCNP should definately still be plenty knowledgeable enough to help ya out if you need it.
    There is nothing that cannot be acheived.