Options

passed 621 exam today

mishymishy Member Posts: 209 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just passed the 621 exam today with 865. Not a great pass but considering how nervous I was and how I had performed on the Study exams I would think thats a great pass. I used the training material for the 620 and 622 exams but the Resource Kit for a day or 2 just to clarify on what I needed to know but otherwise I did not really need it at all. I would suggest anyone taking the exam to focus a lot on the questions on the study material and make sure you know most of them because they a the ones most likely to come out.

Comments

• Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    I would suggest anyone taking the exam to focus a lot on the questions on the study material and make sure you know most of them because they a the ones most likely to come out.

So just the questions huh? The knowing the actual topics and objectives do not matter? Do you plan on carrying around the questions on your "study material" around to reference on the job?
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    Well studying for the exam was interesting and I studied the whole book and objectives and I would suggest to anyone taking the exam to study the practice questions after finishing the book. I was just excited I passed but the truth is focus on the objectives and dont forget the exam is mostly to highlight the new features of Vista like for the 620 ( Parental Controls, Windows Defender, Aero, Meeting space and mostly UAC) for the 622 (IPV6, subnet masking, UAC, Msiexec, Image, WIM, Task schedueling, Bitlocker, Event monitoring) moslty just browse through and practice using them but.

Remember exams are updated everytime so what I sat for might be changed the next day so remember to study all the objectives.

The Vista Resource Kit offers a more detailed explanation to the answers on the questions in the books and will be useful for furthering your knowledge beyond the 620-622 exams and has a great wealth of information for everyone.
  • Options
    KenS-1KenS-1 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What studyguide or materials do you use?
    We need more IT budget...
  • Options
    I used MS Press Books only and I had a laptop running Vista Ultimate which I only started using about 2 months before the exams so that I could get a bit more practical experience.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops