Options

Passed 70-622 !!

RichAsskikrRichAsskikr Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed my 70-622 MCITP exam with a score of 988 (although a pass is a pass!).

I'm well chuffed with myself ... bring on my next challenge ... MCSA !! :D

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    I logged in earlier to Prometric with no problems, but I cant seem to login now. It keeps coming up that my login details are not valid.

Is this a common problem (ie/ after you pass an exam, you cant log in because they are updating your details or whatever) ???
  • Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    Congrats. :)
    I logged in earlier to Prometric with no problems, but I cant seem to login now. It keeps coming up that my login details are not valid.

Is this a common problem (ie/ after you pass an exam, you cant log in because they are updating your details or whatever) ???

Never had that but I do frequently have other problem with Prometric's site so I'd leave it a few hours and try again. If not, give them a call.
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    I had a similar problem. Turned out that I registered with prometric with one email address, and with Microsoft using another address.

Once MS and Pro exchanged exam details, I had to login to prometric using the other address.

Give it a try ...
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    tonyhhtonyhh Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and a very good score! :D
  • Options
    It turned out to be the same email problem as you, SWM. Bloody Prometric icon_evil.gif

Thanks alot. I was quite shocked at my score, but very happy all the same :D