Options

went to prometric to sit for this exam today!

SoulreaverSoulreaver Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
so i woke up early and went to good ol prometric to take this wonderful exam and it turns out they had me registered for 70-297 woot!, how awesome was that.....after spending over an hour on the phone with someone from customer care they set me up for another appointment a week later.

bad news is im really really annoyed

good news is i got a sneak peak of 70-297!

Comments

• Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    A couple of questions...

When did you find out you had the wrong exam? Usually they have you verify the exam and sign before going into the testing center. Second, the person who signs you in should see the exam you are supposed to be taking on the computer screen, then wish you luck.

Did the computer even say 70-294 before you began the exam? Or did you know right off that it was the wrong exam? There a few steps before you actually start the exam that shows what exam you are taking, so just curious :D .

Just want to see how you got a sneak peek. Want to know if you knew it was 70-297 before you began the exam, if you went through the entire exam and then reported the ProMetric mistake, or if you just took the exam, did miserable, and then later found out that it was the wrong exam...
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • Options
    SoulreaverSoulreaver Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    famosbrown wrote:
    A couple of questions...

When did you find out you had the wrong exam? Usually they have you verify the exam and sign before going into the testing center. Second, the person who signs you in should see the exam you are supposed to be taking on the computer screen, then wish you luck.

Did the computer even say 70-294 before you began the exam? Or did you know right off that it was the wrong exam? There a few steps before you actually start the exam that shows what exam you are taking, so just curious :D .

Just want to see how you got a sneak peek. Want to know if you knew it was 70-297 before you began the exam, if you went through the entire exam and then reported the ProMetric mistake, or if you just took the exam, did miserable, and then later found out that it was the wrong exam...

when i went in to sit down, all in front of me was the Microsoft agreement stuff, then when i started the test i saw the case studies and stuff on the left that ive never seen before after browsing the interviews and stuff on the left i noticed it said designing active directory infrastructure at the title bar, i got up and left after that lol

i had no idea it was 70-297 until after i left and the proctor told me it was i registered for 70-294 online, i even checked the confirmation email not really sure what happened