Options

Don't You Just Love Prometric ?

1MeanAdmin1MeanAdmin Member Posts: 157
I took 70-290 yesterday. When I had 2hr 30min left, Prometric software said my time had expired. Apparently same thing happened to another candidate 10 min prior to that. The testing center admin called Prometric and reported the problem, but in order to reschedule, I'll have to call another department on Monday because they are closed on Saturday.

The weird thing is, I wasn't surprised. After reading so many complaints about Prometric on this forum, I expected something to go wrong.

Did anyone else have this problem with Prometric? If so, how well was it resolved?

Comments

• Options
    nazzeemnazzeem Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hope this doesnt happen to me tomorrow.
  • Options
    Dracula28Dracula28 Member Posts: 232
    Sorry to hear that, seems like many are having problems with Prometric testing centers. The worst part is, one puts a whole lot of effort and energy to get ready for the exam, and when you finally take the exam, the testing center ruins it all due to their incompetence.

To be honest in such cases, they should let people retake the exam right away, I think that would have suited you better. Sure it might breach some regulations MS have set for the exams, but its not your fault Prometric/MS screwed it up.
    Current certs: MCP (210) MCSA (270, 290, 291 and 680) MCTS (680, 640)