Previously on....

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
....LOST!!!!!!!!!

Thats right baby. its back!

i love this show. seems to be one of those things which ppl love or hate.

Im just glad it back so i can get some decent tv on for once because the only decent shows i watch lately are from the US. Sadly much doesnt seem to aspire to the dizzy hights of lost etc from the UK. In fact UK tv seems to plough more cash into reality shows or x factor (like american idol for those across the pond.)

Lost along with new series of 24, prison break and when heroes starts again!

i'll be one happy chappy i tell ya !
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah I love that show, I am kinda bummed though because I heard there is only going to be 8 episodes this season becauses of the writers guild strike. I guess they are going to include the other eight episodes next season.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The Shield or bust!

I must admit, I've never seen so much as a clip of LOST..after all the raving (and the fact it's filmed here), maybe I should check it out eh?
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I must admit, I've never seen so much as a clip of LOST..after all the raving (and the fact it's filmed here), maybe I should check it out eh?

Def mate!

infact, its even BETTER when you watch it through on dvd! its great. but during the 3rd series there were a few eps which were crap! but overall its great
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They don't need writers for Lost anymore, just go read all the Lost blogs and steal all their "theories" about whre the show is going - bam you have a script.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mrock4 wrote:
    The Shield or bust!

The Shield is actually my favorite show with Lost being a very close second. I wonder when season 7 is going to actually start. I heard April and now I am reading late spring of '08.
    Season 7 will premiere in late spring 2008 and will consist of 13 one hour episodes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shield#Season_7
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    thomas- Season 7 is gonna be great. 13 ONE HOUR episodes? That'll last me one night....maybe two!