Options

sitting for 70-290 on the 12th (Failed)

spree610spree610 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well here I go, sitting for this on the 12th. just 290 and 291 to go and I'm done until server 2008.

I love the second chance offers!

=============

Update: After making it though the measure up like I have done for all of my other tests. I failed with a 675. The test was nothing like the measure up for 290. On top of that the I tested at a different test center than normal and the conditions were extremely poor! It sounded like they were watching a movie in the next room it was so loud. I made sure to write it all up on the Prometric critique.

My test consisted mostly of Terminal Services, Remote Access, Backup/Restore, WSUS, and account management.

Glad I'm registered for second shot!
"The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing just what it is that I do."

Next stop 70-291, 70-648, 70-646

Comments

• Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Are you only going for MCSA 2003?
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    As a support center supervisor I dont need to have an MCSE, an MCSA is fine as I am passing form the technical side to the supervisory side.

• Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would suggest taking the 70-294 as well then. Knowing active directory is a good thing for a tech lead/supervisor to know as most departments work with (in some fashion) active directory.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    He can get AD from the 2008 exams as well. Some things will obviously have changed, but it will still give him a good understanding of AD. I'm sure a lot of it will still be applicable to 2003.
  • Options
    exactly, once my mcsa is done im done with 2003 and will be looking into 2008 since thats the next in line. dont need to be an engineer to supervise.