Options

Bit of a late post, but passed the A+ core (last) friday :)

ChromeWavesChromeWaves Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I got a 543 on the A+ core test on friday the 27th. I think a 515 was the minimum passing grade, so I guess I didn't do so hot. Funny thing is, there were alot of questions on the test that weren't really addressed in the book I used to study- Faster Smarter A+ Certification ( Microsoft ).

To give a little story of the circumstances under which I took the test- I bought my study book about jan. 2nd, the same day my aunt kicked me out of her house. I've been staying at my girlfriends house (she lives with her parents) since first of the year- so I slept on her floor and studied that book for 2 months. Then, as chance would have it, her dad was suddenly sick of me staying there and insisted I move out on friday-the same friday I has my test scheduled for. Ok, so I found a place to stay, and I was gonna start moving after my test on the 27th. Thursday night though, the night before my move/test, my girlfriend woke me up screaming at 12 am, telling me to get out right then ect ect. This girl knows I not only have an important test to take the next morning, but also that I have to move out of her house and she's doing this? Anyways after she calmed down, I drank a beer, went back to bed, woke up the next morning, ate a good breakfast, and passed my A+ core exam. Then later that evening, I moved into my new apartment- after which my girlfriend apologized to me for the way she acted. icon_confused.gif

Next up- Os technology exam.......

Comments

• Options
    chelchchelch Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    wow..... icon_rolleyes.gif Congratulations on the pass. Being that I just got A+ certified I would recommend strongly that you use at least two sources of study material due to the fact that one author alone will not cover every subject to the fullest extent.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    that's some story ;)

congrats on the pass
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats and good luck on the OS
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    CopperFrogCopperFrog Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow add a **** uncle and you got your self a Jerry Springer story, anyways hope everything works out congrates
    Friends will help you move, best friends will help you move a body
  • Options
    SartanSartan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 152
    That's quite the story, but the pass definately makes it sting less :D
    Congratulations on the new exam, and enjoy your new place.
    Network Tech student, actively learning Windows 2000, Linux, Cisco, Cabling & Internet Security.
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats and good luck with the OS test
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations!
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.