Another Essential pass

doomiedoomie Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Despite being ridden with the flu and under the influence of a nice drug cocktail, passed today with 760. Then again, shouldn't have really zapped through in 40 mins. Still, it's a pass and that's what counts (Hardware and XP isn't really my thing !)

220-602 next week, then either CCNA or start on the MCSE path.

Whoo etc.

Martin

Comments

• jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    Congratulations and hope you get to feeling better. :D
  • freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    Congrats.
    Only took one test with a cold. Failed it.
    You deserve it.
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Great work!

How long before your next exam?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • chrisdugganchrisduggan Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed my 601 yesterday, second time round. Looking at the 602 for next week sometime, i have read it can be easier than the first just a higher pass mark and more in depth. Seems that IRQ and DMA are out the window as everything is now plug and play. I was surprised with the lack of actual hardware questions. I know how its completely random so guess its luck of the draw with these multiple choice ones. I need to brush up on my cmd commands before i attempt 602 i think. Best of luck all