Options

Passed

rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
Hi guys, taken the test today and passed with a 857!
I studied just me, not in a school, very hard for some day and very low for all others. About 2 months and no previous experience on domain administration.
Used MS press book, Sybex and Singress books with their CDs.
A curios anecdote, clicked the Next button of the last question when they lacked about 2 minutes, because I reviewd many questions more and more (also because english is not my motherlanguage and some question I needed to re-read more than two times, at all over the 30th question). :P
Despite its reputation, let me tell that found exam NOT easy.
Subjects are pretty abstract and You have to remember a very big lot of details (also graphical), not the maximum for me that I think to be a humanist borrowed to the IT.
I think that is the really difficulty of this exam, not complexity of the concepts, except for a few(found more harder in CCNA).
However I am so happy, like I got the CCNA!

I must thanks this fantastic community for its push to pass this exam, without You I think I'll be died on the books (not joking). Thank You! :)
Pork 3
Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, 2 minutes left! That's close! :D
    Good job. icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Dracula28Dracula28 Member Posts: 232
    Congrats. :)
    Current certs: MCP (210) MCSA (270, 290, 291 and 680) MCTS (680, 640)
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    These tests are hard enough without having to do them in a foreign language. That's quite impressive icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
    Thanks men.
    However I must say that I arrived on the last question when they lacking about 25 minutes to the time finish, but I didn't use the mark for review option (exept for a couple of questions) and when I arrived on about the 30th question, I noticed that for the single answer questions, if You press a second time on the radio button, answer was deselected, for that I used the Previous button and went back on the 1st question checking for answer deselected and spent all the tìme available checking also for errors as I could. Pay attention to this.
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops