Options

Need an advice !!!!

CCIE_2011CCIE_2011 Member Posts: 134
I'm almost done the self studies for BCMSN. Was planning to take the exam in the middle of Feb. But My Boss tell me I'm going for full CCNP course in march. So shall i wait to take compasite BCMSN + BSCI, after finishing the course. Or just proceed with my old plan?
. : | : . : | : .

Comments

• Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you're ready for it now, I'd take it now.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    take the composite.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    If you're ready for it now, I'd take it now.

This would get my vote. And when you've passed, one less thing to fret over in March. You can focus better on the routing side.
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I agree that you should take it ASAP. As said above, that's more time you can focus on the routing aspect, and really get to know it.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    All up to you I'd continue studying and if it were me I'd probably go for the composite...I'm debating that now as I'll be going for training in march for BSCI or BCMSN I believe.
  • Options
    CCIE_2011CCIE_2011 Member Posts: 134
    Another BAD news .... MY CCNP course is post bonded to 1st of April. Therefore, the choice are no longer exist ... I'll take the BCMSN soon, PLUS i'll prepare for the BSCI in march.

Thanks all for your comments :)
    . : | : . : | : .