Well I didn't get it

13»

Comments

• rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    well - i think i'm on the right place now to give a salute ;)

CONGRATZ DT ... icon_thumright.gif

once again ... well done.

cheers :D
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.
  • mikeeomikeeo Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You passed on your 4th time? what was your rack #?
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mikeeo wrote:
    You passed on your 4th time? what was your rack #?

The old number was 3 but they renumbered it to Rack23. the proctor said too many people would use 33 instead of 03 when it said to use your rack number in the lab so they changed them.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
    I'm glad they changed the Rack numbers because I almost cost myself a few points.

For example if they say make your VTP domain VTP+Rack you would think VTP4 if you are rack 4 right? wrong..its VTP04 so as you can see you've just lost 3 points. Also BGP AS is 20+Rack...AS 204..wrong AS 2004 is correct..your BGP is now wrong..say goodbye to 10 points...

Under the pressure of the lab you can see how this would be over looked.
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mikeeo wrote:
    I'm glad they changed the Rack numbers because I almost cost myself a few points.

For example if they say make your VTP domain VTP+Rack you would think VTP4 if you are rack 4 right? wrong..its VTP04 so as you can see you've just lost 3 points. Also BGP AS is 20+Rack...AS 204..wrong AS 2004 is correct..your BGP is now wrong..say goodbye to 10 points...

Wow! That is insane. Good to know.
  • kryollakryolla Member Posts: 785
    Congrats.

It will be hectic in my household in a couple of years. CCIE for me and BAR exam for the wife. I dont know what to do.
    Studying for CCIE and drinking Home Brew
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    kryolla wrote:
    Congrats.

It will be hectic in my household in a couple of years. CCIE for me and BAR exam for the wife. I dont know what to do.

You mean besides loading up on ground coffee and getting an extra coffee maker or two? Oh, you should speak to your financial advisor about what you guys should do with all the extra money. icon_lol.gif
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mikeeo wrote:

Yeah I did that on a previous attempt with the BGP AS number, I was lucky that it was an AS that peered with the backbone router so when the peering didn't come up I had to troubleshoot it and noticed what I did.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
    Most people I know passed on thier 3rd or 4th try, I know when Bobby gave me my sticker for the day he said "Rack 4...again"..and I replied "4th time..Rack 4...hmm must be an omen"

Where in NJ are you? I'm in Delaware PM me sometime I know some guys that are going for CCIE SP.
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    LATE BUT AWESOME JOB BIG GUY! YOU DESERVER IT! WOW!
    YOU THE MAN!

WOWOW WOWOW

ROBERT ;)
  • r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes, I know I'm chiming in really late on this, but I've been off the site for a long time...and when I started back visiting daily, I realized that you had your CCIE#, so I started searching for this post and finally found it today!! :D
    So like most have said, a hearty congrats on achieving the CCIE, from our interactions in the CCNA forum, I for one know you're always there helping and truly deserving on the accomplishment!!
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!