Options

Passed 70-621... with a 970! :)

EDIT: I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum before.. posting it here as a correction.

EDIT: I think I posted this is the wrong forum. Sorry!

Wow... first of all I am glad to have gotten this monkey off my back. I have passed MANY tests this month... but this one by far I was the most prepared for. I spent 2 weeks of 24 hours per week studying for this test. I went through all 16 hours of CBT footage for the 620 in one week... and then set up a virtual lab via VMWare on my server at home. I spent all day saturday and sunday reviewing different topics etc.

Did it pay off? I guess it did with a 970. I estimate I only missed one or two... that were dealing with user account control icon_confused.gif

I do feel however that I "crammed" to pass this test... so I will be spending the next week going over the topics again to be very comfortable with them.

I will mention however that I have almost a year of supporting vista in a corporate environment so I am sure that helped quite a bit too.

Anyway... on to Network+ and then I get to tackle the 290-291 to achieve my MCSA....

Thanks again to techexams.. you guys are a great resource. The technotes for the 620 exam helped out a bunch for this exam too!

icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    Wow, awesome score. :)

Congrats. :)
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    tonyhhtonyhh Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, excellent score!
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    great stuff, congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Congrats mate, well done :)

-Ken
  • Options
    KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, great score.
  • Options
    AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BIG CONGRATS. BEAUTIFUL JOB

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT EAMS
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it