Options

I DID IT! Passed both exams this morning.

jamez243jamez243 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
The Essentials was crappy to me but I squeezed it out. My first cert and I'm very excited.

Comments

• Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    grats and welcome.
  • Options
    supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    Look at the big brain on James! Congratulations on your first certification. May it be the first of many during your career. You're off to a great start. icon_cool.gif
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats.

I remember when I took my A+ in 2005 I passed both on the same day as well, but both were on the passing marks(1 less point would have been a fail...gulp).

What's next?
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations James!

Great work!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BIG CONGRAT
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it
  • Options
    msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
    Congrats on passing!
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great job man..two tests on the same day is a bit much for me. As asked above, what's next? Are you trying to go more along the lines of software/server stuff, or cisco stuff?
  • Options
    jamez243jamez243 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    (had a few drinks in celebration so forgive any mistypes or spelling) BUT.... I'm going like my buddy, Net+, Security+, toward MCSA for a someday MCSE. Also I'm in Cisco Academy so eventually 640-802 for CCNA. (In CCNA3 now, so one more half semester till I'm done with that.) Ultimately I want a MCSE and CCNP, but first off maybe MCSE and CCNA... I don't know for sure yet tho. It's a lot of work.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    jamez243 wrote:
    It's a lot of work.

Yeah, but it'll be rewarded.

"I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it"- Thomas Jefferson