Options

Router Filters - Route Maps - Leak Maps

2»

Comments

• Options
    cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Finally got to sit down and finish Reading Routing TCP/IP Volume I which concluded with Route Maps. Hopefully I'll have time to lab tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yep, this book is closed brother. Route-Maps in relation to redistribution are a cakewalk. This is good stuff. :)

You know, it was actually kind of disappointing to not have any trouble with this...almost makes me wonder if i should try harder to make it fail... icon_confused.gif

On to BGP.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You know, it was actually kind of disappointing to not have any trouble with this...almost makes me wonder if i should try harder to make it fail... icon_confused.gif

There's always the CCIE...

I am halfway through with my multicasting chapter. I'm loving the newfound knowledge..
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    When you aren't having trouble that’s when you know you are studying the right way!

I thought the BSCI was fairly simple as well as most of my experience is with routing. I found the BCMSN a little more challenging because the material (mainly wireless) wasn't as familiar.

If you weren't satisfied by the depth BSCI goes into on route maps you are really going to hate the depth it goes into with BGP! It’s barely a scratch on the surface!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    When you aren't having trouble that’s when you know you are studying the right way!

I thought the BSCI was fairly simple as well as most of my experience is with routing. I found the BCMSN a little more challenging because the material (mainly wireless) wasn't as familiar.

If you weren't satisfied by the depth BSCI goes into on route maps you are really going to hate the depth it goes into with BGP! It’s barely a scratch on the surface!

Well, I just added Routing TCP/IP Volume II to my safari bookshelf, so hopefully that will help me out with BGP. I'm kinda pissed because I couldn't find BGP Design and Implementation on safari... icon_confused.gif If that's the way its going to be moving into the CCIE studies later I'm going to have to go back to buying hardbacks... icon_mad.gif
  • Options
    For those interested

Just added my RouteMaps lab to my routerconfigs at http://www.ipnetworksllc.com/routerconfigs/