Options

Any last minute advice (70-620)

webslngrwebslngr Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

Taking the 70-620 at 12:00 noon tomorrow. This is my first MS exam. I've been using Vista as my main OS for 8 months and have installed and configured it at least 10 times. I've studied the MS Press book and consistently achieve 90% or higher on each practice exam. I am only concerned with the format of the MS questions. Is there any advice you can give me on taking a Microsoft exam for the first time and are there any specific pointers you can offer for the 620?

Thank you in advance....

Comments

• Options
    ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    Well don't get nervous but I haven taken the Exam twise and have failed this Exam twise. I found that on my second try the questions seemed pretty easy. They didn't seem real tricky, I did feel as though I was cruising along and felt very confident in my answers but in the end failed so I'm not quite sure of what to think about MS Exams. This was also my first time taking a MS Exam and amf very sceptical about them now. I did have the same question tiwse not sure if that is suppose to be or not. I also read the MS press Book but found alot of errors in the book. I did get a link from someone in this forum of the mistakes/corrections though which helped out. Well Good Luck and let us know how you did....
  • Options
    tonyhhtonyhh Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The best advice I have, is READ the questions, think what the answer might be, then look at the answers and see if it is there. I found by re-reading the questions there were a lot of subtle clues in them, not all but a good majority. Above all RELAX, you know your subject and if in any doubt to the answer MARK IT AS REVIEW and go back at the end.

Good Luck :D
  • Options
    arvaleaarvalea Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is not a hard exam, imho.
    Don't nervous, re-read questions and answers, and often you can gave right answer even if you don't know subject, logic is really help on this exam :).
    Good Luck!
    Sorry for my English.
    Russian is my native language...
  • Options
    plettnerplettner Member Posts: 197
    tonyhh wrote:
    Above all RELAX, you know your subject and if in any doubt to the answer MARK IT AS REVIEW and go back at the end.

Good Luck :D

Definately use the Mark for Review feature. Sometimes answers you were unsure of earlier in the exam can be confirmed by questions towards the end. Using the Mark for Review allows you to confirm an answer before submitting.
  • Options
    dfosbennerdfosbenner Member Posts: 106
    Let us know how you did.
    MCTS
    MCITP: SA & EA
    MCSE: NT, 2000, 2003
    MCSA: 2000, 2003