Options

Failed 640-801 this morning

mbeavenmbeaven Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey all just found this site looks like a good resource. Unforunately a little too late. icon_sad.gif Failed the 640-801 this morning. I must admit I was pretty surprised after doing so well on the practice exams that I did. When it's $125 a pop it stings a little.

So I need so help on what to do next. Can you recommend any study materials for the 640-801? I was still using my 640-507 study guides and contrary to Cisco's info I think it's not nearly enough. Also any decent sims? I haven't seen anything that covers the Catalyst 2950 switches so I don't know where I might go for that. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    qamarqamar Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am very sorry.its really bitter after having such bad experience. I also had same experience as you but after having such experience, I found where I was weak and now I have started once again to prepare for it and I will now take more time to prepare it.I would only say that donot lose hope but try your best once again.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I think you should really 'update' your books, try some of the previous post for info on books.

The best routersim, and includes the 2950, is probably the Network Visualizer ( www.routersim.com ). As you may have noticed, we also have an online routersim, but it is still under heavy construction and doesn't include a switch yet.
  • Options
    lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Good luck next time
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Options
    mbeavenmbeaven Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I got the Cisco Press books this time. Going the official route. icon_cool.gif