Options

What do you od before the day of the exam???

Rob_DanRob_Dan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
One of my friends was going for the voice lab exam, and before the day, he stopped looking at everything, and started sightseeing around the area...

It was bit diffrent in my case, the time i sat for ccna i was keeping my head inside the book, and least worried of going wondering ...... lol

What would you guys do? before the big exam day?

Comments

• Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't study the day before an exam, I figure if I don't know it by already I'm not going to learn it now. I also don't usually schedule an exam until I feel I am ready for it, some people like to schedule their exam as a motivator to study.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Man I study day of right up until I leave for the test. I even bring the book in the car just in case. You can never be too careful
    I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]
  • Options
    Tish2008Tish2008 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I studied till i get to teh seat, for ccna well it depends on the subject, say if it is a lab exam, well you would not want to look in toa book, becoz all should be in your mind then, but for a exam as ccna afford to look here and there in the book..
    And in the end, it's not the years in a life that count. It's the life in your years...