Options

Opinion on Transcenders

Joe DonnerJoe Donner Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

Has anyone here used the Transcenders for preparing for 292 and 296, and do you think they're a good indicator of the type of question to expect and the level of difficulty of these two exams?

I've always thought that the Transcenders are a good indication of how difficult the real exam will be. But this time round they seem a bit easy to me...which is weird.

Some scary reading on this here forum, not so? icon_eek.gif I'm desperately hoping 292 will be like 216 for me - best score I ever got in an exam, which was truly a nice surprise icon_lol.gif

Will appreciate your thoughts on this.

Joe

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think 292 is the toughes in the 2003 track, including 291. Transcenders, well they got me up to speed on a few topics but fell short on others. I still like them because they get you in the "channel" or "zone" for MS exams pretty well.

My opinion on Transcenders for 292 - Useful, but not to the same extent as on other exams.
    On a scale of 1-5 stars I give them a 3.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Joe DonnerJoe Donner Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your reply.

I agree - the Transcenders help to get you into the right mindset for the real exam. They don't necessarily give you all the answers. And for 292 they don't seem to be as good as the ones I've used in the past for the MCSE 2000 exams.

Well, I'm doing as much as I can to prepare for Monday's exam. Will see how it goes.

Joe