How many are there who has got all 5 CCIE certs?????????

Rob_DanRob_Dan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,...

does any one care to find how many CCIES who has all 5 certs?

Comments

• PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    http://smorris.uber-geek.net/

Should mention as Mrock says that scott morris is on his way to five, there is a guy with six I beleive....forgot his name though.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I haven't really looked into it, but I know Brian Dennis at Internetwork Expert is a Quad CCIE. There can't be too many of them..

Scott Morris is on his way to 5...
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Not sure how important this question is.... since Cisco hasn't considered it important enough to update the case study that mentioned the 2 quintuple CCIEs. I think that may be all the way back from 2003.

Then a couple years back there was something posted on the Cisco site about 5 or 6 Quintuple CCIEs -- so there are probably more by now.

The CCIEs Worldwide web page doesn't break down the number other than "Total with 3 or more certifications."

And the retired track CCIEs still count for the people who earned them (and recertify) -- so the guy with 6 CCIEs has 3 retired track CCIEs and 3 active track CCIEs.

Cisco CCIE Case Studies web page

Just remember -- the time you spend worring about other people's CCIEs is time you could have spent studying for your own. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Rob_DanRob_Dan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yep icon_lol.gif

I came across this interesting article that is why i posted this... true though waste of time, but something to take as well...

Scott Morris of www.ipexpert.com is a quad CCIE
    Brian Dennis of www.internetworkexpert.com is a quad CCIE working on #5 (voice)
    Brian McGahan of www.internetworkexper.com is a triple CCIE (4 digit no less). I want to say he's only 26/27.
    Harith **** systems quadruple CCIE

above all have 4 certs or more in cisco, and some has muti cross qualifications...

so the point is, after finishing one cert going for another ? or going for a muti qualification is worth?

in terms of job demand?
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Muliti-CCIE's are an elite group, they pretty much write their own ticket. Demand isn't a problem.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...