omg typo on cisco site!!!

mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
As Jermey would say, you seen it here first folks!!! Can you point it out?

Implement AutoQoS.
Explain the functions and operations of AutoQoS.
Describe the SDM QoS Wizard.
Configure, verify, and torubleshoot AutoQoS implementations (i.e., MQC).

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/642-845.html
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Comments

  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Too many Member Posts: 1,442 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • phreakphreak Member Posts: 170 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So since trooper was the first (and only so far) right answer does that mean he gets a new Techexams shirt?



    lol :P



    Nice catch on the site!
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It *may* be a sign you need a hobby when you spend your free time searching cisco.com for typographical errors............just a thought ;)



    Just kidding of course. Who am I...Techexams is one of the first sites I check in the morning..
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I spent all day on techexams lurking, who am I? I'm...

    ...well...noone. icon_sad.gif
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm surprised it took you this long to find one error, there are hundreds.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dtlokee wrote:
    there are hundreds.

    And that, my friend, is why you are the expert here :)
  • Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    those are NOT typos. If cisco says that troubleshoot it actually spelled torubleshoot

    than that's the right way to spell it

    :D
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dtlokee wrote:
    I'm surprised it took you this long to find one error, there are hundreds.

    lol dt, that wasnt the first one I've found but that one stuck out like a sore thumb...
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Aquabat wrote:
    those are NOT typos. If cisco says that troubleshoot it actually spelled torubleshoot

    than that's the right way to spell it

    :D

    Interestingly enough, that's the best mentality to have when studying cisco tests, hah.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    [email protected]
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, a thread about a typo on a website... icon_rolleyes.gif

    Hey MikeJ, is this what CCNP's do for fun? icon_mike.gif

    icon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Hey not all of us are finding this thread interesting icon_wink.gif

    Never seen someone so happy about finding a typo on a website.......
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey not all of us are finding this thread interesting icon_wink.gif

    Never seen someone so happy about finding a typo on a website.......

    icon_lol.gif

    However, I notice you are, like me, a CCNA. Maybe we need our CCNP to enjoy the typo.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    Paul Boz wrote:
    Aquabat wrote:
    those are NOT typos. If cisco says that troubleshoot it actually spelled torubleshoot

    than that's the right way to spell it

    :D

    Interestingly enough, that's the best mentality to have when studying cisco tests, hah.

    yea when i take cisco press quizzes, i find typos ALL THE TIME. for example they keep saying the answer is C when i KNOW that's the B. hahah
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Hey MikeJ, is this what CCNP's do for fun? icon_mike.gif
    No, we torubleshoot for fun.

    Or we Google torubleshoot and find out it's not just a Cisco thing :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Hey MikeJ, is this what CCNP's do for fun? icon_mike.gif
    No, we torubleshoot for fun.

    Or we Google torubleshoot and find out it's not just a Cisco thing :D

    And us MS guys don't torubleshoot at all. We just reebot. :P
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ya know, it's worse when you run across typo's on Cisco exams and litterly it screws up
    how you'd answer the question...

    Those are typically the questions I leave the nasty comments on. icon_lol.gif

    I remember that a few of my comment's, I got all sailor on them. icon_twisted.gif
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
Sign In or Register to comment.