Options

Finally got my BS degree

eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
I have been waiting for this degree like forever! Two years ago I decided to go back to college and get my bachelors in MIS and yes I just graduated with a GPA of 3.61/4.0. I am 31 years old and i am just now getting my degree all because I messed up big time when I was younger. Anyways I am starting my Masters degree in Computer Science next month. My plan is to complete my MCSA this soon ( pending 291) and that's it for certs, I will concentrate on software development. icon_cool.gif

Regards!
Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
Illinois Institute of Technology

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    eltoro wrote:
    My plan is to complete my MCSA this soon ( pending 291) and that's it for certs, I will concentrate on software development.

You don't get off the hook that easy. There's plenty of developer certs you can get ;)

Congrats on the degree though; that's quite an accomplishment icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    sir_creamy_sir_creamy_ Inactive Imported Users Posts: 298
    Congratulations on all your hard work, my friend.
    Bachelor of Computer Science

[Forum moderators are my friends]
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats also..much better man than I to get into software development. I have dabbled in that area, but prefer to stay out...someday. Best of luck to you man. I do agree with dynamik by the way..
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats man!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 934 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrat, and it is time for your graduate degree... Ha..ha.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on that. Nice to have something that stays with you forever. It's a good accomplishment.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    ThePistonDoctorThePistonDoctor Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How did you do this?! I have been trying to get a degree in BS for years but I can't find any schools that offer it. icon_cool.gif

Just kidding. Congrats on the accomplishment! I have the same degree icon_thumright.gif