Options

CTT+

2»

Comments

• Options
    gazhagirigazhagiri Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Gurus,

I would like to take your advice regarding the suitable training book to refer for the CBT part first.

Please help...
    PMP on August 04, no more rescheduling

Studying CTT+, Six Sigma Black Belt
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    gazhagiri wrote:
    Hi Gurus,

I would like to take your advice regarding the suitable training book to refer for the CBT part first.

Please help...

Unfortunately there really aren't any. CompTIA offers a training guide on their website, however in my opinion it is inadequate.

MS
  • Options
    gazhagirigazhagiri Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks MS for the suggestion.

Looking forward to see the options with prepmasters
    PMP on August 04, no more rescheduling

Studying CTT+, Six Sigma Black Belt
  • Options
    regan313regan313 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry for brining up an old thread. Can't seem to find anything newer.

However if any of you are still out there and checking this i am new to the training industry have just finished passing my CTT+ test, but am very weary of the video portion. I am wondering if anyone can point me to a sample video that has passed. the only link i can seem to find
    http://www.mct-training.com/ctt/video.htm
    seems to be broken or moved. PLEASE help i am very grateful for any advice or direction. THANKS!!!!!!
    Regan
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    regan313 wrote: »
    Sorry for brining up an old thread. Can't seem to find anything newer.

However if any of you are still out there and checking this i am new to the training industry have just finished passing my CTT+ test, but am very weary of the video portion. I am wondering if anyone can point me to a sample video that has passed. the only link i can seem to find
    mct-training.com
    seems to be broken or moved. PLEASE help i am very grateful for any advice or direction. THANKS!!!!!!
    Regan

I ran into the same problem as you when I was doing it. I was never able to find a video that anyone was willing to share. These videos are tightly held, and now that I've done it, I understand why.

My advice to you is to hook up with someone that has done it, and pay them to help you through it. The company mentioned earlier in this thread, PrepMasters, is good at teaching people how to teach and helping them through the CTT+

I do quite a bit of training, but CTT+ is not something that I ever do. However, if a minimum of 5 people (I believe the CompTIA rule is that 4 additional people must appear in the video as "students") were interested I'd be glad to stage a class here in the Dallas area focused on producing a video for each attendee. I have a nice HD camera and we've just moved into new offices with a couple of training rooms that would be perfect.

MS