Options

What is the easiest exam for MCP Status

I am currently a A+ Technician and should be Network+ Certified shortly. I am interested in taking any Microsoft that will give me MCP status. What is the easiest test available from microsoft that would give me that status.

Anyone want to guide me in the right direction
CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
Cisco CCENT In Progress
MCP Server 291 In Progress
C|EH In Progress

Comments

• Options
    cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ULWiz wrote:
    I am currently a A+ Technician and should be Network+ Certified shortly. I am interested in taking any Microsoft that will give me MCP status. What is the easiest test available from microsoft that would give me that status.

Anyone want to guide me in the right direction

I imagine the XP exam would be the easiest....
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Though none i would say are easy and can be done with no preparation, the XP exam is probably the easiest for most because they are already so familiar with it.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    70-270 was by no means easy. It covers a lot of tasks that many people don't typically perform on a daily basis. You might want to consider the 70-271 or 70-272 as they might be a bit less in-depth. It would be interesting to hear from someone who has taken all three.

Also, I see a lot of people saying that 70-620 (configuring Vista) is an easy exam.
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    The easiest MS exam, imo, compared to the other MS exams is the 70-271. It's an MCP exam in it own right and 1/2 a MCDST.

-ken
  • Options
    Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
    I agree with NinjaBoy. Although I got a higher score on 272 (I overstudied), 271 was cake.

70-270 actually wasn't as easy as I thought it would be...like dynamik says...it is by no means easy.