Options

New Trancender?

gudgegudge Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is the new Trancender for OS going to be as useful as they say, or worth the wait? icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    You can take Trancender promises at face value, trust me. They're 2 good 2 be true. icon_wink.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I use transcender on all my MS tests and they helped out ALOT!!!!! Very good testing software just a lil expensive.
  • Options
    ARMYARMY Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Will be taking A+ OS in 4 weeks does anyone think Trancends online testing would be worth it & is the questions realistic . I am sitting exam in Uk dont suppose exam will be any different ? .Any advise much apreciated.

Army
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Transcender = Great reference and tester on knowledge of subject.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Got the online 30 version yes very realistic & good questions .
    only querry I have is in the exam I scored 630/900 the pass score was 732 /900 in the comptia exams the pass mark is 505/900 why is this ? .Surely it would be set to the same degree of dificulty or are they trying to make you get a higher score .

Army
  • Options
    Got the online 30 version yes very realistic & good questions .
    only querry I have is in the exam I scored 630/900 the pass score was 732 /900 in the comptia exams the pass mark is 505/900 why is this ? .Surely it would be set to the same degree of dificulty or are they trying to make you get a higher score .

Army