9 Day's to First R&S Lab Attempt

13»

Comments

• MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Darby has taken the lab 4 times last time I heard...anyone know if he's passed? if I fail I might order a regrade since I think I did so well. I'm planning on taking it every 30 days until I pass...RTP has 5 openings for April 7th :)
  • 127.0.0.1127.0.0.1 Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Mr D! Looking forward to seeing your results. You better not fail. :)
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    MrD wrote:
    Darby has taken the lab 4 times last time I heard...anyone know if he's passed? if I fail I might order a regrade since I think I did so well. I'm planning on taking it every 30 days until I pass...RTP has 5 openings for April 7th :)

I wouldn't go for a regrade, if you messed up it will probably be due to a mistake in interpreting the task or something like that. The statistic from Cisco was like 0.3% of regrades result in somone going from failing to passing. And most likely this is due to something like having mappings to 0.0.0.0 in the frame relay map table or not resettign a BGP peer after applying a route map.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    MrD wrote:
    anyone know if he's passed?
    Nope -- not yet. icon_eek.gif

The proctors in the AP Labs (Sydney, Tokyo, Beijing, Hong Kong) should be dragging into work about now... or soon. Hopefully they got a good nights sleep and they'll get in early and start the grading scripts for the R&S Labs.

icon_cheers.gif <-- practicing my Cheers so I'll be ready! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well MrD officially passed! :D

See new topic here:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32038
    All things are possible, only believe.