Options

ExamCram

Vex10Vex10 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

new to the forums and was wondering what everyone thinks of the Examcram books,

I have the official material, and have been messing about with win2003 doing the practise examples from the book.

gonna be doing the exam on the 11th of March.

Anyways great site, love the info you all provide!

Vex10.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm not a big fan of them in general. They seem to be too light. I guess they might help you pass the test, but I prefer resources that are more in-depth. Syngress, MS Press, and Sybex typically publish quality material. Maybe they are more useful as a second resource to brush up on key points. I felt that the time I spent with them could have been more productively.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I feel the same way as Dynamik

I read this book for this exam. Its works as a good supplementary book, but I wouldn't read JUST this book and head in the exam.

MS Press and Sybex are good primary sources. Supplement that with exam cram, then you should be well versed.

best of luck!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    Vex10Vex10 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cool I already have the MS press book, which has been full of information, but i was wanting something that could provide me with some practice exams.

another question...after i do this exam i was wondering if i should do the 291, or the 293?

Heard that the 291 is the hardest, Thanks for the feedback

Vex10
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Vex10 wrote:
    Heard that the 291 is the hardest

Yea, but 293 shares a lot of material with 291. I think most people consider 291 harder because they do it first. I bet many would consider 293 harder if they started with that. Logically, 291 is the best to start with.