Study 291 in Four Weeks??

eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
Hi guys, I only have about 4 weeks before my college classes (2 programming courses) start. I would like to get this freaking 291 out of the way but I am so freaking scared of this beast. Is it possible to study this 291 in four weeks?? or should I just use this four weeks to study for linux+ and then come back to 291 in summer.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
Illinois Institute of Technology

Comments

• kingpeterkingpeter Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    As obvious as this sounds I think it all depends on your current level of knowledge. One of my mates read over the exam cram a couple of times in two weeks and passed no problems. Myself on the other hand, its taken nearly 2 months and I've still got work to do. If you have a good understanding of the concepts that are discussed in the course materials then I don't see why not however I'm not the best person to take that advice from as I've not yet taken my exam
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    It depends how much time you have as well. I take my test today and gave myself 6 weeks for it. I almost always had a book in my hand, and studied 4+ hours a day I would say. Keep an eye out for my review on the 291 later today.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • kingpeterkingpeter Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck cacharo...hope it goes well!