Nailed SY0-101

Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
Let me start off with the disappointing part - the cost [251 $], and let me follow it up with the not so disappointing part - i passed [803/900]. While looking at the questions, i felt as if they were 'teasing' me .... leaving me stranded as to judge which one is the 'best' amongst all of them. I got a lot of questions & terminologies i had never heard/read before, for ex - Pki which stood in the question for 'private' key infrastructure. The answers were very much judgemental apart from 2 of them which were on Port numbers [ that leaves 98 questions to judge].

Anyway, the preps which i used consisted of a lot of things but the One i would rank the most helpful would be the Cbt Nuggets. Sybex & Ms Press Sec+ were not bad but i would rate the ExamCram as a much better option for the 'exam'. Well i got the exam score report today after the test & i guess i would have to wait for 24 hours before i can register my Cert with Comptia. All the best guys.

Mr 70-299 .... you're next. :)
MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3

Comments