Options

71-64(0,1,3) Results released - I passed!

bowulfbowulf Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
I finally received word on how I did (on 71-643). I know I got some idea after Microsoft invited me to Redmond for doing well on the exam, but we could have ended up setting the "minimally qualified" bar higher than expected and failed ourselves. According to Prometric at least as of Sunday, I passed the exam. It had simply reported "Tested," and today my Microsoft transcript even shows credit of the pass. Of course, now I am curious to see my score.

I don't have much hope on the 71-646 results being released soon though.
Kent A.
MCSE - Win2k & Win2k3, MCSA - Win2k3
MCITP - Vista (EST) & Windows 2008, SA
MCTS - Vista; Windows Server 2008 -- Active Directory(640), Network(642), Application Infrastructure (643)
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) - 4,3.x,2.x

Comments

• Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Hi
    I don't have much hope on the 71-646 results being released soon though.
    Why ??

I need to be put out of my misery asap
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    bowulfbowulf Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why ??
    Just because it has taken them one month since my exam focus group before that one was released, and I heard the 71-646/647 focus group was happening just last week about a month after mine. According to Trika:
    The MCITP exams (70-646 and 70-647) are looking like first week of April.
    That is about another month after the project release of 70-64x MCTS exams), so a reasonable guess is at least another 3 weeks before those results are released.
    Kent A.
    MCSE - Win2k & Win2k3, MCSA - Win2k3
    MCITP - Vista (EST) & Windows 2008, SA
    MCTS - Vista; Windows Server 2008 -- Active Directory(640), Network(642), Application Infrastructure (643)
    VMware Certified Professional (VCP) - 4,3.x,2.x
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Thanks
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!