Options

An Absolute Miracle! Passed with lowest score possible

I thought I failed the exam to tell the truth.

I studied hard and felt I would pass going in, but once the test was half done I thought I was more then half done!

Luckily I passed with lowest score possible...I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

I used the MS-Press book and 2 months of prep.

Know everything in the book and you should do good. Nothing really came up out of ordinary.

More questions on TCP/IP then I hoped for which probably saved me because I'm more of a Cisco guy and TCP/IP is my bread and butter.

Thanks for all the great info
//Goldmember
CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    Hey, they don't print the score on the certificate.
    looks like you studied exactly the right amount.
    What's next?
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I passed both A+ tests on the same day with the exact score needed to pass both. ;)
    THAT is luck.

Congrats though, you're now an MCP. Isn't there a special lounge for people with those?
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Congrats!
    I passed my 292 like that.... The way I look at it, is this, a 700 is better than failing the exam.
  • Options
    GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    It was a great feeling.

Now I'm on to studying Security+.

I'm trying to get an IT degree from WGU so I need to pass a bunch of cert exams.

Thanks for the support
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • Options
    wiseguywiseguy Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's like the saying "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing." Congratulations on passing and good luck with the Security +
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    if microsoft didnt want you to pass with a 700, they would have made the passing score 701.

congrats goldmember!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    katel2kkatel2k Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulation! i hope i can pass this exam, im currently studying it at home with two computers.
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."