Options

Transender or Measureup?

ThayerThayer Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Should I use both the Transender and the Measureup study tests for 70-290? Does anyone have a preference?

I signed up for the pre-recorded online classes from Insider Training. The course comes with the Transender test engine. It also comes with the Microsoft books and the Measureup tests on the disks.

I get 80 to 90 on the Transender tests. However I score around 60 using the Measureup practice tests. Thanks for any guidance.

Comments

• Options
    RevenueRevenue Member Posts: 130
    I used transender for 290 and was scoring around 70-80%. In my opinion transender was on par with the actual questions in the exam >_<....I scored 871 :) I only used measure up once and didn't do that great :P Hope this helps.
  • Options
    lnsomnialnsomnia Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    My vote is also for Transender, their range of exams best match the actual exam in my opinion.
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    In my experience and opinion, Transcender is better than MeasureUp.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I guess that would make my vote +5 for Transcender.
  • Options
    GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    Doesn't Transcender almost compare to braindumps?

I've heard from a few people that Transcender is almost like using braindumps.

I'm not saying they are exactly like braindumps, but a few people told me they are close to them, enough to make them legit.
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • Options
    Goldmember wrote:

No.

You can also check here: http://certguard.com/search.asp
  • Options
    GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    dynamik wrote:
    Goldmember wrote:

No.

You can also check here: http://certguard.com/search.asp

Certguard, that site looks legit.
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • Options
    GlynixxGlynixx Member Posts: 138
    Hi, It's been a year since someone last asked this question so I am just checking to see if people still perfer Transcender over MeasureUp. I've been out of testing since my ccent so I'm looking to hop back in for another round! I have the self paced MS learning book and plan on going thru that along with a test sim like Trans. or MeasureUp.

Thanks again!
    Check out www.manager-tools.com for some great management training for free!
  • Options
    Glynixx wrote: »
    Hi, It's been a year since someone last asked this question so I am just checking to see if people still perfer Transcender over MeasureUp.

Yes ;)

Good luck with your studies!
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    Used Transcenders for the first time on my 70-291 and it got me over the finish line intact.

Previously used Measureup but found them a bit "wordy" in comparison.

Transcenders are similar in format to the actual test - not cheap but I'm a big believer in the saying "there's no such thing as a free-lunch."
  • Options
    Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    I've used Measureup, Transcender, and TestOut for my XP test.
    I wanted to see which is better.
    I found that Transcender is MUCH better.
    It has test questions scenerio that are closer to the real exam.
  • Options
    GlynixxGlynixx Member Posts: 138
    dynamik wrote: »
    Yes ;)

Good luck with your studies!

Thanks everyone!

Dynamik, glad to see you are still on the boards!! I hope all is well with you. Looks like I will get my mcsa and and mcse then back to my ccna - or at least that is the plan. At the same time I am still working on my masters. yikes!

Later,
    G.
    Check out www.manager-tools.com for some great management training for free!
  • Options
    erros007erros007 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Revenue wrote: »
    I used transender for 290 and was scoring around 70-80%. In my opinion transender was on par with the actual questions in the exam >_<....I scored 871 :) I only used measure up once and didn't do that great :P Hope this helps.

How many questions were there to study on the 70-290 from Transcender?