Cain and Abel

tommoenglandtommoengland Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been trying to download Cain and abel from oxid, unfortunately every time i hit the d/l link .. I get sorry page not found..Also I run Windows XP SP2..Will it work with SP2..and if so where can i go to get it...I tried too Download Cain & Abel v4.9.13 for Windows NT/2000/XP from Oxid and various other places..Don't work?

Comments

• SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Download link works fine for me.

What errors are you getting?

As you are new to the board and I cannot confirm you intentions I will state you should only use this tool to analyse your own network be it physical or virtual and using this tool against any unauthourised networks could be seen as unlawful and any actions of this matter are not condoned by this forum.

However if you are using it for the former theres nothing to worry about.....
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • tommoenglandtommoengland Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thats what I intend to use it for, just a tool to analyse my own network ..Errors ...I just get "Sorry Page not availabe" on ever link i try. I'm wondering if it works on Windows SP1 and not SP2?.
    http://www.oxid.it/downloads/cain20.exe

This works fine for me, using XP SP2 and Vista to DL.

Are you using IE or Firefox?

Try right clicking the link and select "Save As".
    Most Unusual..I right clicked the link you sent ..Saved As..Then I double clicked to open and the message I receive is..Cain is 95/98 only, Installation cannot continue...and yes i have used both IE and Firefox.

Yeah my bad, being busy at work I accidently posted the 9x link not the XP link.
    Thanks Megadeth for mopping that mistake up for me :D
    Right clicked and save as..Now it says..16Bit MS-DOS Subsystem
    Ends on The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications..Close to Terminate...Thankyou for trying to help. Seems i keep hitting a brick wall with this
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thats what I intend to use it for, just a tool to analyse my own network ...

;)
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680