practice test recommend to pass comptia 220-601

enmanuel69enmanuel69 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
i need help someone who already pass comptia 220-601 can tell me what pratice test who help me to pass the test

Comments

• chrisdugganchrisduggan Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Practice makes perfect. Grab an old machine and disassemble it. Install a clean OS and have a play around, go through the objectives individually. Invest in some reading material to compliment the practical stuff
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    enmanuel69 wrote:
    i need help someone who already pass comptia 220-601 can tell me what pratice test who help me to pass the test

Ah,
    How about getting out there and working to gain some experience?

Download the objectives and review everything on them....any of the info there can be on your exam.

Meyers and Sybex both put out excellent material to prepare.

Keep in mind this exam is geared toward candidates WITH at least 500 hours experience, so learning answers from practice tests is not the way to prepare....and your co-workers will know you don't know your stuff as soon as you work with them and customers. Do it the right way. Put the time in and work it.

If you have specific questions on the areas you do not understand then ask in the forum. Otherwise, buckle down...it's going to take some work on your part to prepare.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?