Options

MCDST certificates

MooreR89MooreR89 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
ok, so, i have recently passed the exams for the MCDST cert, about 2-3 weeks ago now. was just wondering, how long should it take for the certificates to be received?

thing is, i havent even had any confirmation or anything from Microsoft after i passed the exams

Tbh im not sure if there should of been but, perhaps im waiting for a message from them pointlessly? lol. when i done the A+/net+ exams i got an email each time, but still nothing from Microsoft icon_confused.gif

thankies
A+, Network+, MCDST

Comments

• Options
    johnw02johnw02 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This happened to me as well. I had to scan a copy of my score report and e-mail it to them.
  • Options
    Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
    Same thing happened to me for my first Microsoft cert. I had to email them with my registration ID, date, address, so forth and they sent me an email back giving me my MCP ID. All of my other Microsoft certs I received emails from Microsoft within 7 days. I would suggest emailing them and provide them with as much information as possible and they should help you out.
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Same here...I didnt get anything after mine, I had to initiate the contact with the MCP help people.
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Login to Microsoft website and it will tell you if you get it or not.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    MooreR89MooreR89 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:20 pm Post subject:
    Login to Microsoft website and it will tell you if you get it or not.

what details will i need to log in? an what you mean 'if you get it'?
    Same thing happened to me for my first Microsoft cert. I had to email them with my registration ID, date, address, so forth and they sent me an email back giving me my MCP ID. All of my other Microsoft certs I received emails from Microsoft within 7 days. I would suggest emailing them and provide them with as much information as possible and they should help you out.

ooo ok then, ive gotta go back to academy on 31st anyway cos it was with an academy and i can do MCSA with them aswell so will be able to get all the info i need then. will it just be the dates and address i will need or is there anything else?

thanks
    A+, Network+, MCDST
  • Options
    Deen54Deen54 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you have to get access to the mcp site...get your user id and password from microsoft

(email them...after 7 days of writing the exam).

and then from there click welcome kits ..scroll to the bottom check mark the items

and then it sends it to your address once you hit submit.