Options

Test scheduled 3-21-2008.. Any Advice, Tips, Suggestions.

Tommy2727Tommy2727 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All, I'm new to the site but its probably one of the best Online Technical community sites since google groups thus far.......anyway I'm paying for my test tomorrow and scheduling it for this Friday. I have the second shot voucher and the 20 percent discount voucher so I’m really amped to take this exam..The problem is, I'm only scoring around 75 % on my practice exams. Who has recently passed 270, and what advice can he/she pass along ……Since I have a second shot, I might just take anyway and see how I do…. What do you guys/gals think?.... :D
Practice, Practice, and more Practice make Perfection.....

Comments

• Options
    nmarlowenmarlowe Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I plan on doing the same as you, take the test a little earlier than when I'm ready just to see how it goes.

However, according to MS, you can't combine 2nd shot with any other vouchers. From what I have heard, it will only take 1 voucher, and if you enter 2nd shot first, then the discount, it will remove your 2nd shot. Just a thought.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I agree. I believe you can only use one voucher at once. If they take both without giving you an error, be sure to call them and confirm. Their voucher system doesn't give a lot of feedback.

75% is border-line. You should really strive for 90% or better. You may squeak by, but I really wouldn't feel confident if I was in your position.
  • Options
    primate08primate08 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Read the book and listen to the questions they ask at the end of the chapters. A lot of times you think you can just skip over a section because it does not apply to your work right now, but it will hurt you on the test.

Just think like Microsoft wants you to think. Get into that mode, and you'll be good.
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So what's the verdict?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."