Options

70-290 *update* hell naw..I gave it my best shot....

License2ILLLicense2ILL Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
and I passed!!!!!!

842 not that that should matter.

3 hours tho....but I did a complete review of all I marked for review.

And I also left comments for a real bastard question that was incredibly misleading..(nothing new here).....I recommend to all that when your done with a test leave the comments it's the feedback they need to correct themselves and let them know that you find misleading questions and iffy words UNethical...if enough ppl complain they know eventually they could have a lawsuit in there hands. They are here to test conceptual knowledge and understanding not score wrongs off of us by way of trickery. It's hard enough to just know our study materials than to have to also deal with learning their testing "format" or lack of.

I must say Transcenders testing can be off by at least 20 points sometimes..... not that we shouldnt strive to get good scores but I think they get screwy with question delivery worst than MS. All in all a tool in preparation but to use with consideration that it could be off.

Anywayz what a releif ....it's off to the next one now. Gonna take care of some home duties and cars...then get right back on track.

It's been 4 horrid days of intense osmosis...and caffeine eyeball pains. Can't wait till this weekend!!!

Comments

• Options
    Vex10Vex10 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good to hear you passed
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It's good to know that you passed, atleast we wont hear any more rants about MS and their testing. Just need to put up with it, I guess. Anyways, congratulations once again. Now hit the pub double-hard over the Easter long weekend..!!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job!
    -Daniel
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, and good luck on the next one.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!