Options

Knocked 70-290 down

murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed 70-290 this past Wednesday with a score of 785. Test had my head hurting afterwards :). I say about 7-8 questions I had to mark for review. I am glad I did, cause when I went back, I started feeling better when I actually looked it over again.

Received about 3-4 b]edited[/b sims, and like 3 b]edited[/b sims. b]Edited[/b is what they drilled me on it seems.
Thanks for the help on these boards. Great stuff. Not really concerned about the score. Good thing about buying books, is that you can always go back and practice some more. That's what I will do.

Good luck to anybody taking the test. Just remember to practice everything in your study guide over and over. Should be ok.
Next up
CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
ITIL Intermediate Service Operations

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    murdatapes wrote:
    Passed 70-290 this past Wednesday with a score of 785. Test had my head hurting afterwards :). I say about 7-8 questions I had to mark for review. I am glad I did, cause when I went back, I started feeling better when I actually looked it over again.

Received about 3-4 [edited] sims, and like 3 [edited] sims. [Edited] is what they drilled me on it seems.
    Thanks for the help on these boards. Great stuff. Not really concerned about the score. Good thing about buying books, is that you can always go back and practice some more. That's what I will do.

Good luck to anybody taking the test. Just remember to practice everything in your study guide over and over. Should be ok.

congrats!

funny, I have good knowledge of [edited] and studied this topic a little heavier than others, and i saw little to NO questions on [edited] when I took this...either way, congrats again!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job on the pass. :)

BUT - Please do not give away sim topics like that. NDA and what-not.

If you say "they covered x,y and z pretty heavy" - I'm okay with that. If you say "I had sims on x,y, and z" I draw the line. Thanks.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    No problem.

thanks for the heads up. icon_cool.gif
    Next up
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good job mate, and a pass is a pass. Whats next?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Thanks for all the reply's. 70-291 is up next. Hopefully I can get pass that. Heard it was a tough one.
    Next up
  • Options
    pryde7pryde7 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Its not an easy ride truly!! But if you prepare adequately you'll conquer it.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops