Options

70-227 Passed

bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
I managed to squeeze in my 70-227 (ISA Server 2000) just before its expires on 3/31. Now I just need 70-270 for my MCSA.
Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Comments

• Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    Personally, I would have gone for ISA 2004 or 2006 instead since ISA 2000 is so old. Would have been a more worthwhile exam, but anyway...

Congrats!
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah...the only reason I went for 70-227 was that it was included in the MCSA: Security CBT Nuggets bundle I bought last year. I don't know why they haven't modified it to use one of the newer ISA releases, but since I paid for it, I figured I might as well get something out of it. We don't use ISA server at work, so the version didn't matter to me, but finding training materials on 2000 was a pain.

The good news is that Transcender and CBT Nuggets came through again. I did manage to find a copy of the official MS book on ISA 2000, which I only used for the trial software, but I didn't even use that a great deal.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.