Options

TC Vegas 2 ?

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone played this game for the 360 yet? i was toying with the idea to buy that or orangebox to be honest. everything i play now just gets compared to cod4 anyway!

ive read that vegas 2 is just like the 1st, i enjoyed the 1st but cod4 has raised the bar now icon_twisted.gif
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    From what I've seen, there have been improvements that make it better than the first. I can't say how it compares to COD 4 though. A lot of it is probably just personal preference; it looks like a solid game. I'd pick up orangebox just for portal (unless you want to purchase it through steam and play on your pc). It's a blast. No more 360 for me for awhile though. I just got my second RRoD. It's probably for the best. I have another 7 or 8 weeks left of school, and it will be nice to not have that as a distraction.
  • Options
    TalicTalic Member Posts: 423
    I'd buy the orange box first. TF2, Portal, and Episode 2 are a must play even for console gamers.

I don't understand the whole FPS craze with consoles nowadays though, playing on a system that needs auto aim is pretty much a step backwards in my opinion. But I wouldn't know, I haven't played on a console since Zelda on my N64.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Talic wrote:
    I don't understand the whole FPS craze with consoles nowadays though

It's because I'm hunched over a computer all day at work, and I really don't want to do more of the same in my leisure time. I'll take joystick aiming and nice couch over a mouse and keyboard any day :D
  • Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    dynamik wrote:
    It's because I'm hunched over a computer all day at work, and I really don't want to do more of the same in my leisure time. I'll take joystick aiming and nice couch over a mouse and keyboard any day :D

And I'll also pwn you with a mouse and keyboard in a FPS any day of the week if you use a joystick. icon_cool.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yea I'm playing Half-Life 2 The Orange Box for the first time and so far so good! It'll probably take like 30 hours from start to finish all the games I'm guessing. Nothing compared to COD4 single player to me though. Especially on a HDTV and surround sound.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore