Options

PrepLogic Free Voucher this week (with purchase)

blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
Free exam voucher (Comptia and MS) with the purchase of a practice exam. People seemed to have good luck with the deal they ran last year, so I figured I'd link this here...

http://www.preplogic.com/products/promo/list_page_promo.aspx

blargoe
IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
Working on: RHCE/Ansible
Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...

Comments

• Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    I was going to ask how long the vouchers were good for, but I did my own legwork instead of Dynamik doing it for me..

How it Works:
    PrepLogic's Free Exam Voucher promotion is here. We're going to pay for you to take your exam. Just buy any of our Cisco, CompTIA or Microsoft practice exams and we'll pay for your admission to the real exam. Now is your chance to get ready to pass your MCSE, A+, CCNA, Network+, MCITP or Security+ and let PrepLogic worry about the entrance fee. Getting your free exam voucher from PrepLogic is easy. Here's how it works:

- Buy any CompTIA, Cisco or Microsoft Practice Exam before Friday, March 28
    - Your Practice Exam is available for instant download
    - A "Free Voucher Redemption Form" is included with your purchase
    - Use your PrepLogic Practice Exam to get ready for your exam
    - Complete and return your Free Voucher Redemption Form by postal mail to PrepLogic. (Forms may be submitted no sooner than 30 days after purchase. Submissions must be postmarked no later than 90 days from purchase)
    - PrepLogic will send you a Gift Card (maximum value $155) that you can redeem for a Free Voucher at www.preplogic.com. Your Gift Card will be valid for 60 days after your submission has been approved.
    - Free Vouchers available for United States and Canada only
    - International customers receive a Gift Card that may be used for other PrepLogic products.
    - Limit One Per Customer
    - Vouchers not available for all titles. For practice exam titles where no voucher is available, PrepLogic will provide a $125 Gift Card with purchase.

If you have questions, please call us at 1-800-418-6789.