Options

umm anyone have problems with pearson?

pookerpooker Member Posts: 129 ■■□□□□□□□□
Ok I never got my score report printed out because the computer acted buggy, my information that says I passed got sent to my pearson account and comptia account so my certification is already sent out. But I am still worried about my score report, I called pearson to ask if they could send it to my email and I got hung up on once (I was on hold for like twenty minutes then went dead) then the next guy asked for all of my information and I gave it to him and he said he would send it to me asap but that was last thursday. Has anyone had any problems with score report problems with a pearson test and not getting it, or having it being sent, I really want it for my portfolio I am doing for class, and for future employers.

Also one more question, whats up with pearson still allowing you to take outdated exams like i-net+ a+ os and a+ hardware?
I wanna be ccie

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    As long as it's registered as a pass, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. You probably aced it anyway.

Did they say they'd email it or send you a hard copy? A week or two might be involved if snail mail is involved.

Can you actually register for those exams or do they just appear in the list? You might be able to go a couple steps into the registration process, but it usually cuts you off at some point or just doesn't show any available dates.
  • Options
    pookerpooker Member Posts: 129 ■■□□□□□□□□
    They told me they would e-mail it to me just bothers me because I like having it around and stuff like with a+, on the tests on there you can go as far as entering your credit card to pay. I gave them my email so I am gonna wait till tuesday. There help desk is based out if a foreign region and he had to ask alot of questions over so I am hoping he will get it sent out soon and I am not getting a run-around. The reason I ask for the score report also is because I have seen some questions were employers want to know you made a certain score. Plus its like a trophy for me I have invested 600 bucks in exams and it makes me feel good when I look at my score report in my room right next to the little deploma thing. :D

and for the outdated exams it lets you get this far
    There is a few steps with setting it up

Choose exam from list
    (it lets you do that)
    select testing center
    (it lets you do that)
    schedule exam
    (it lets you do that)
    enter credit card
    (I havn't tried that yet because I dont wanna pay for it but they even list the cost for them )
    I wanna be ccie