RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352
12:00 - 16:00 (70-290)

Any last tips or suggestions?

I feel confident...

Raj

Comments

• Options
    Vex10Vex10 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you feel confident then you should be fine...i know i felt good and passed, one tip if your computer crashes dont panic, it happened to me just as i finished my exam and lucky for me it went thorugh and i got the pass.

Get a good nights sleep and have a breakfast (nothing to fatty) to get the head going, nothing like a good cup of tea and a big bowl of cornflakes.

Dont over study the day of the exam is one tip that i got from people, basiclly if you know your stuff a quick review on the day should be enough.

Oh and one final thing GOOD LUCK! and hope your back with some good news.

Vex10.
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Good Luck, Will be waiting to hear your pass mark! :D
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    RS_MCP wrote:
    12:00 - 16:00 (70-290)

Any last tips or suggestions?

I feel confident...

Raj

Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    Vex10 wrote:
    Get a good nights sleep and have a breakfast (nothing to fatty) to get the head going, nothing like a good cup of tea and a big bowl of cornflakes.

Yuck! Try a couple of king-size Snickers bars and 3 cups of strong coffee. Works great. Just review the objectives to make sure you've covered them all adequately. Read the questions carefully. Good luck.
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.
  • Options
    147147 Member Posts: 117
    To each his own on test day eating habits- I refuse to touch anything before the exam (I always schedule for 8:30 am, though). The last thing I need is a case of the bubble guts while I'm in the testing center (talk about distracting).

As far as preparing, I always take a copy of my notes on whatever subjects I'm feeling weak on with me to the exam center. I study them in the car once or twice before going in (obviously, LEAVE them in the car! :) )

I felt really confident before going in last Friday and I passed it with no sweat. I had five sims and they were really easy, IMO. There were also a few of those "drag and drop" list questions, and they were a breeze, too. Everything else, just take your time and read the questions and answers carefully. When you think you know the right answer (especially if it jumps right out at you) check again to make sure you're not missing a critical word, like NOT (used a lot in the test).

Good luck- I'm looking forward to hearing about your PASSING SCORE! :D
    Fear is the absence of Faith.