Options

qstn about transcript site

rimvydazasrimvydazas Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
guys, how long does it take to receive your login name/psw from MS for logging in to transcript site? After I passed my first test, I received an e-mail from MS with my MS ID. The e-mail also says that I am supposed to get another one with my login/psw for the transcript site. It's been about month, and I haven't received anything. I was actually able to pass another test in the mean time. One step from MCSA still nothing from Microsoft... icon_confused.gif
-= The Ray

Comments

• Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Once i got the email for my MCP ID I went to the MCP website signed up for an account and had access to the transcript section.

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/

Go there and sign up for an account and you should be good.
  • Options
    elvantelvant Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you suppose to receive 2 emails. One is MCP ID and another one is access code. Like my case, I only received the MCP ID but not the access code. Until I called them and then they send me the access code. You need the access code to login to the MCP website to verify your mailing detail before they will send you the welcome kit.
    What is done is done, what yet to be done will be done. While in the process of doing, enjoy it.
  • Options
    kd7eirkd7eir Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I called and got my access code - I was too impatient to wait.
  • Options
    rimvydazasrimvydazas Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kd7eir wrote:
    I called and got my access code - I was too impatient to wait.
    That's what I did yesterday. No point to wait until World War IV :)
    -= The Ray