Options

Test Time

I called the testing site today to schedule my test for today and found out that it take 4.5 hours to complete is this possible with around 50 questions?
On the road to MCITP......

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I called the testing site today to schedule my test for today and found out that it take 4.5 hours to complete is this possible with around 50 questions?

thats how long you have, although I thought it was only 3.5 hours. Either way good luck. Dont be afraid to use all that time. After all, you did pay for it :)
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    They also factor in time to give feedback and go through the testing tutorial oh yeah and the NDA. They do give you plenty of time though. Good luck!
  • Options
    techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The only time crunch on any M$ test I've taken is the 298(design) exam. I never have found myself taking the whole 3.5 hours. I also think they should integrate the comments into the testing portion of the exam. By the time I've answered 30-50 questions the only thing I want to do is get my score.
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    I think they set aside 30 minutes for exam instructions and surveys so the actual exam time is around 4 hours. I doubt that it will take you 4 hours to answer 50 questions unless English is not your first language. I think Microsoft provides more time than is necessary so that you don't feel any added pressure and don't rush your way through their long questions.