Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thanks. Just signed up.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
    Did anybody get two codes? I registered when I heard about it first, and then registered again when I saw this thread to make sure I got a code. Just wondering.
  • Options
    danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    hetty wrote:
    Did anybody get two codes? I registered when I heard about it first, and then registered again when I saw this thread to make sure I got a code. Just wondering.

The information which I got was that the codes would only be sent out when 70-646 and 70-647 wre available for registration - which meant sometime in April.
    -- Dan
  • Options
    danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    danclarke wrote:
    hetty wrote:

The information which I got was that the codes would only be sent out when 70-646 and 70-647 wre available for registration - which meant sometime in April.

Looks like (from posts in other subjects) other people have been able to register for these exams, and have received their codes. I suppose they'll get round to everyone sooner or later.
    -- Dan
  • Options
    KenS-1KenS-1 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    THank you for the information. I'm starting to search for more info about MCITP SVR 2008
    We need more IT budget...